Easy to fly Auto Balancing Indoor Mini Quadcopter is with choices of compatible with
1) 2.4G Spectrum DSM2: DX6I, DX7, DX8, DSX7, DSX9, DSX11, DSX12
2) JR DMSS: XG6, XG7, XG8, XG11
Dimension WLH: 100X100X45mm / 4" X 4" X 1.75"
Shaft to shaft: 120mm / 4.75"
Empty Quad Weight: 22g / 0.77oz.
LIPO Battery Weight : 10g 3.7V/350MA 0.35 oz.
Flying Weight : 32g / 1.13 oz.
Input Voltage: 3.7V/350MA
Flight Time: about 10min
DSM2 Binding Process:
1) Connect Battery to Quad, the Orange LED on DSM2 Board flash.
2) Press the bind button on radio, start binding.
3) Orange LED stop flashing, binding completed.
Note, before flying, adjust the GYRO to make sure the Quad keep balanced.
1. Orange LED Flash: binding
2. Orange LED stop: flashing: binding complete
3. Orange LED off: no power or no signal
4. Blue LED light on: ready to fly
5. Blue LED flash: on regulation process
6. Blue LED turn off for 1 second: fly angle over 15 degree
7. Blue LED off: on lock mode